You agree that by registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with BlipIQ (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract ("Contract" or "User Agreement"), do not click "Join Now" (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services.
This Contract applies to BlipIQ, and other BlipIQ-related sites, apps, communications and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract ("Services"). Registered users of our Services are "Members" and unregistered users are "Visitors". This Contract applies to both.BlipIQ
You are entering into this Contract with BlipIQ (also referred to as "we" and "us"). If you reside in the United States, you are entering into this Contract with BlipIQ Incorporated and your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, our Services is controlled by BlipIQ Incorporated.
1.2 Members and Visitors
When you register and join the BlipIQ Service, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a visitor.
2.1 Service Eligibility
Here are some promises you make to us in this Contract:
You're eligible to enter into this Contract and you are at least our "Minimum Age."
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
- To use the Services, you agree that:
- you must be the "Minimum Age. "Members who were below this new Minimum Age when they started using the Services under a previous User Agreement may continue to use them, as they have already reached the new Minimum Age since then or will reach it in the near future."" (described below) or older;
- you will only have one BlipIQ account, which must be in your real name; and
- you are not already restricted by BlipIQ from using the Services.
Members who were below this new Minimum Age when they started using the Services under a previous User Agreement may continue to use them, as they have already reached the new Minimum Age since then or will reach it in the near future.
"Minimum Age" means 18 years old. However, if the law requires that you must be older in order for BlipIQ to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
2.2 Your Account
You'll keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
- Members are account holders. You agree to:
- (1) try to choose a strong and secure password;
- (2) keep your password secure and confidential;
- (3) not transfer any part of your account and (4) follow the law and our list of Do's and Dont's. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you.
You'll honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information. You understand that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
We don't guarantee refunds.
If you buy any of our paid Services ("Premium Services"), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your paid Services. Also, you agree that:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your Services and to use to pay other Services you may buy.
- If you purchase a subscription, your payment method automatically will be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, cancel before the renewal date.
- All of your purchases of Services are subject to BlipIQ's refund policy.
- We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
2.4 Notices and Service Messages
You're okay with us providing notices to you through our websites, apps, and contact information you have provided to us. If the contact information you provide is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
- You agree that we will provide notices to you in the following ways:
- a notice within the Service, or
- a message sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Please review your settings to control and limit the messages you receive from us.
Rights and Limits
3.1. Your License to BlipIQ
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
We'll honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content
You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share.
As between you and BlipIQ, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services and you are only granting BlipIQ the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to BlipIQ, you agree that BlipIQ can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (including intellectual property rights. BlipIQ may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2 Service Availability
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed by law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
We may change or discontinue any of our Services. We don't promise to store or keep showing any information and content that you've posted.
3.3 Other Content, Sites and Apps
Your use of others' content and information posted on our Services, is at your own risk.
Others may offer their own products and services through BlipIQ, and we aren't responsible for those third-party activities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. BlipIQ generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others' (including other Members') content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact with our Services.
BlipIQ reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if BlipIQ believes that you may be in breach of this Contract or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Do and Don'ts).
3.5 Intellectual Property Rights
We're providing you notice about our intellectual property rights.
BlipIQ reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Using the Services does not give you any ownership in our Services or the content or information made available through our Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners. BlipIQ logos and other BlipIQ trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used for our Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of BlipIQ.
Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
4.1 No Warranty
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, BLIPIQ AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT BLIPIQ WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES)
(A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT);
(B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND
(C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4.2 Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW (AND UNLESS BLIPIQ HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT OVERRIDES THIS CONTRACT), BLIPIQAND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT BLIPIQ WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWNTIME OR LOSS, USE OF, OR CHANGES TO, YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT).
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF BLIPIQ AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT BLIPIQ WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS, AN AMOUNT THAT IS THE LESSER OF
(A) FIVE TIMES THE MOST RECENT MONTHLY OR YEARLY FEE THAT YOU PAID FOR A PREMIUM SERVICE, IF ANY, OR
(B) US $1000.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND BLIPIQ AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF BLIPIQ OR ITS AFFILIATES HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We can each end this Contract anytime we want.
Both you and BlipIQ may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members and/or Visitors' rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- Sections 4, 6 and 7 of this Contract;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, we agree to resolve it in New York courts (using New York law). For all others, including those who live outside of the United States, you agree that the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Contract and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the federal or state courts in Monroe County, New York, USA, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Here are some important details about how to read the Contract.
If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it not enforceable, you and we agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you always agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Contract. To the extent allowed by law, the English language version of this Contract is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Contract (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Contract, that does not mean that BlipIQ has waived its right to enforce this Contract. You may not assign or transfer this Contract (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that BlipIQ may assign this Contract to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Contract.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Contract and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don't agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 10.
BlipIQ "Dos" and "Don'ts"
8.1. DosYou agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
8.2. Don'tsYou agree that you will not:
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Use or attempt to use another's account;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Service uses;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of BlipIQ;
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of this policy;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of BlipIQ, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word "BlipIQ" or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as provided in the Brand Guidelines;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services.
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by BlipIQ without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize any Service without BlipIQ's consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without BlipIQ's consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in ""raming," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Overlaying or otherwise modifying the Services or their appearance;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by BlipIQ, such as its mobile applications, if any;
- Use a Service for tasks that it is not intended for;
- Override any security feature of the Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g. spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
- Violate the Professional Community Guidelines or any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service.
- Complaints Regarding Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide a policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.
How To Contact Us
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us:
ONLINE OR BY MAIL